Institutional Research and Data Management adheres strictly to Federal and State reporting guidelines. Therefore, it should be noted that data reports and references produced by IR&DM could be based upon slightly differing sets of data definitions. Some data representations may differ from reports produced within this department and by other university entities. Where possible, the definitions have been included. Please contact IR&DM with any questions.
DASTAT (Daily Statistics) Report Guide (pdf)
The DASTAT (Daily Statistics) Report provides daily enrollment and semester credit hour information from the beginning of the term through the official census day of that term. Enrollment and semester credit hour data are available by major, department, college and school. Demographic data are available for enrollment. The report can be viewed on the Institutional Effectiveness & Research SharePoint site (login required).
- Enrollment Comparisons. These tables contain five years of comparative data including classification and level, full/part-time status, residence, campus/center (Denton, Dallas, and Houston), ethnicity, gender, age and top five counties, and can now be found in the Enrollment Section of the Fact Book starting at page B7.
- The Common Data Set (CDS) represents a joint effort by The College Board, Peterson's, U.S. News & World Report, and Wintergreen/Orchard House to standardize data definitions and data elements commonly used in surveys of higher education institutions. The CDS currently includes sections profiling institutions' general information, enrollment and persistence, freshman admission, transfer admission, academic offerings and policies, student life, expenses, and financial aid.
CDS 2012-2013 (pdf)
CDS 2011-2012 (pdf)
CDS 2010-2011 (pdf)
CDS 2009-2010 (pdf)
CDS 2008-2009 (pdf)
- Academic Program Review (APR) (pdf)
The APR contains historical data on acceptance, enrollment, semester credit hours, retention/graduation, degrees conferred, student and faculty FTE, faculty, and student/faculty ratios by department and college.
- Accreditations Listing (pdf)
The Accreditations Listing (pdf) can now be found on the Disciplinary Accreditations webpage on the Institutional Improvement website. Please visit the site for additional information.
- Acronyms, Terms, and Abbreviations (pdf)
This pdf is a work-in-progress reference document that contains acronymns, terms, and abbreviations identified and/or discovered by the IRDM team along with the appropriate definition(s). Definitions with links that reference "(TWU)" will take you to the appropriate TWU webpage or document located on the TWU Website. Other links will be directed to "official" organization webpages outside of the TWU Website. If you would like to contribute to this document, please send an email to Yvonne Pringle as shown in the Contact Us section on the left side of this web page.
- Degree Inventory by Academic Component (pdf)
This pdf is a listing of the Academic Programs available at TWU along with the associated Degree Levels, Major Codes, CIP Codes, and Academic Program Codes. You can also reference the Academic Programs web page now located on the Institutional Improvement website where you can search by department to find specific information.
The Fact Sheet highlights summary data as of the fall semester of each year including budget items, student costs, financial aid, facilities, enrollment, degrees conferred, FTE, retention/graduation, faculty/staff, alumni, and library holdings.
Fall 2012 Fact Sheet (pdf)
Fall 2011 Fact Sheet (pdf)
Fall 2010 Fact Sheet (pdf)
Fall 2009 Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Enrollment History Data Reports
- Enrollment History Data by Semester (pdf) - Contains data beginning with the first year of classes which started in 1903.
- Enrollment History Data by Campus (pdf) - Contains data beginning in 1975. Earlier data is not currently available.
page last updated 11/12/2013 8:15 AM