Institutional Research and Data Management adheres strictly to Federal and State reporting guidelines. Therefore, it should be noted that data reports and references produced by IRDM could be based upon slightly differing sets of data definitions. Some data representations may differ from reports produced within this department and by other university entities. Where possible, the definitions have been included. Please contact IRDM with any questions.
DASTAT (Daily Statistics) Report Guide (pdf)
The DASTAT (Daily Statistics) Report provides daily enrollment and semester credit hour information from the beginning of the term through the official census day of that term. Enrollment and semester credit hour data are available by major, department, college and school. Demographic data are available for enrollment. The report can be viewed on the Daily Enrollment Reports page of the Institutional Research and Data Management SharePoint site (login required).
- Enrollment Comparisons. These tables contain five years of comparative data including classification and level, full/part-time status, residence, campus/center (Denton, Dallas, and Houston), ethnicity, gender, age and top five counties, and can now be found in the Enrollment Section of the Fact Book starting at page B7.
- Majors Lists
Use to access a list of students enrolled as of Census Day for each semester. These reports are used for cohorts for state and federal reports and are listed by semester for each academic year. Reports are viewed on the Majors Lists page of the Institutional Research and Data Management SharePoint site (login required).
The Common Data Set (CDS) represents a joint effort by The College Board, Peterson's, U.S. News & World Report, and Wintergreen/Orchard House to standardize data definitions and data elements commonly used in surveys of higher education institutions.
The CDS currently includes sections profiling institutions' general information, enrollment and persistence, freshman admission, transfer admission, academic offerings and policies, student life, expenses, and financial aid. To better understand the data that is being shown, please reference the Common Data Set Definitions that are listed at the end of each file.
- CDS 2014-2015 (pdf)
- CDS 2013-2014 (pdf)
- CDS 2012-2013 (pdf)
- CDS 2011-2012 (pdf)
- CDS 2010-2011 (pdf)
- CDS 2009-2010 (pdf)
- CDS 2008-2009 (pdf)
- Academic Program Review (APR)
The APR contains historical data on acceptance, enrollment, semester credit hours, retention/graduation, degrees conferred, student and faculty FTE, faculty, and student/faculty ratios by department and college. Please contact Tracy Stegmair (IRDM) at firstname.lastname@example.org for your customized departmental report.
- Acronyms, Terms, and Abbreviations (pdf)
This pdf is a work-in-progress reference document that contains acronymns, terms, and abbreviations identified and/or discovered by the IRDM team along with the appropriate definition(s). Definitions with links that reference "(TWU)" will take you to the appropriate TWU webpage or document located on the TWU Website. Other links will be directed to "official" organization webpages outside of the TWU Website. If you would like to contribute to this document, please send an email to Yvonne Pringle (IRDM) at email@example.com with your additions.
- The Fact Sheet highlights summary data as of the fall semester of each year including budget items, student costs, financial aid, facilities, enrollment, degrees conferred, FTE, retention/graduation, faculty/staff, alumni, and library holdings.
Enrollment History Data Reports
- Enrollment History Data by Semester (pdf) - Contains data beginning with the first year of classes which started in 1903.
- Enrollment History Data by Campus (pdf) - Contains data beginning in 1975. Earlier data is not currently available.
page last updated 5/13/2015 10:36 AM