Institutional Improvement provides leadership, consultation, training, technical support, and information to facilitate achievement of desirable student learning outcomes and administrative goals. Areas of responsibility include
- Institutional effectiveness reporting systems.
- Faculty and staff development.
- Student surveys.
- Course evaluations.
- General education competency assessment.
- Evaluation of faculty qualifications.
- Liason with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).