- Report the card lost to ID Services immediately at 940-898-3565.
How can I check my balance?
- Your remaining balance is printed on your receipt after each purchase, or contact ID Services.
How much does a replacement ID cost?
- ID replacement fee is $10.00 payable by exact Cash, Check or Credit Card.
Why am I charged an ID Fee each semester?
- The ID fee on your semester charge contributes to the upkeep and maintenance for the ID Systems.
Where do I get my ID?
- Denton - 3rd Floor Mary Gibbs Jones Hall
- Institute of Health Sciences Dallas Campus 3rd floor Student Life Suite
- Houston Campus - 2nd Floor Office of Student Life
Why do I need an ID?
- To positively identify you as a student, faculty or staff.
If I report my card lost, can you reactivate it if I find it?
- If we have not already issued a new card, we can remove your ID from lost status.
Why can't I have 2 ID cards?
- For the protection of the cardholder, we limit the card to one. Our system recognizes a single issue code per cardholder.
Do you issue ID cards for the purpose of identification?
- No, your ID can not be considered an official form of identification.
I am a distance education student. How do I get my ID?
- We send out your ID to the address on file.
Can a friend use my ID to make purchases?
- No. ID's are issued to a single person and are non-transferrable for the protection of the cardholder and their funds.
If I purchase a Copy Card at a Value Port, and put money on it, am I limited to using it for copies?
- No. The Copy Card becomes a prepaid debit card that can be used at any location on campus that Pioneer Dollars are accepted. See our Locations page for a list of places that accept Pioneer Dollars.
page last updated 5/19/2015 12:14 PM