Texas Woman's University Staff Handbook
Information & Links for University Activities: Staff Council
The Staff Council mission statement is:
The Staff Council is organized to foster a spirit of unified community among staff members of Texas Woman's University and to provide opportunities for their democratic representation. The Staff Council shall exist to contribute to the welfare of the University and its staff employees. The objectives of Staff Council are:
- To provide an additional channel of communication for staff with administration and faculty;
- To provide opportunities for leadership and professional development for University staff members;
- To address concerns of the general staff population and seek improvement of staff work environment, conditions and processes;
- To refer issues and inform the University administration on items that are of interest and/or relevant to staff members;
- To increase the sense of identity, recognition and worth of each staff member in his/her relationship to the University;
- To continue to improve the delivery of services to the University staff; and
- To advance the mission of the University.
The Staff Council plays an important role for our staff, and it is expected that staff will be allowed to participate in meetings during regular business hours.
For more information, please visit the Staff Council website.
page last updated 1/3/2017 2:36 PM