skip to content

Texas Woman's University Staff Handbook
Miscellaneous Policies: Identification Cards

All faculty and staff employees must obtain a University identification card. This card may be used for identification, admission to special University events, and to check out books at the University Library. Identification cards may be obtained through the Housing Office (898-3676) in Jones Hall.

page last updated 4/21/2017 2:43 PM