Hours of Operation and Appointments:
- Location - Institue of Health Sciences 2nd floor - Suite 2250
- Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM and other times by special arrangement
- Please call (713) 794-2059 to schedule an appointment
- Individual Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Career counseling
- Crisis counseling
- Workshops and Seminars
- Outreach Services & Consultation
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline-Houston (713) 228-1505
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline-Spanish (713) 526-8088
- Harris County Mental Health (713) 970-7070 or 1-866-970-4770
- Neuropsychiatric Center http://www.mhmraharris.org/Neuro-Psychiatric-Center.asp
- Houston Area Women's Center (HAWC) (713) 528-2121
- Rape Crisis Hotline (713) 528-7273
- Council on Alcohol/Drugs Houston (713) 942-4100
Dr. Betty M. Duson is a licensed psychologist, and marriage and family therapist. She has been at TWU since 2004.
Sharanya Udipi, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist who joined the TWU Counseling Center in 2012.
Ms. Helen Johnson, the Counseling Center Secretary has been at TWU since 2001. Her time is split between the Counseling Center and the Office of Student Life.
Dr. Denise Lucero-Miller is the Director of the TWU Counseling Centers at the Houston, Denton and Dallas campuses.
For additional information on staff: http://www.twu.edu/counseling/meet-the-staff.asp
page last updated 12/2/2013 10:37 AM