The University requires that all full-time single undergraduates who have not completed 60 credit hours, who are under the age of 21, and/or who are not veterans of military service, or living with parents or legal guardians within commuting distance, live in University residence halls.
Beginning Fall 2015, the new residency requirement will state:
All TWU full-time single undergraduates who have not completed 60 credit hours are required to live in University residential communities unless one of the following exceptions apply:
- 21 years of age or older
- Active duty military or veterans of military service
- Living with parents or legal guardians within the commuting distance
- With children
- Completed 48 hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
University Housing will continue to offer affordable living based on classification.
- Guinn, Stark, and Jones Halls: First Year students and Sophomores
- Lowry Woods Community: 30 - 59 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Grove Street apartments: 30 – 59 credit hours
- TWU Select apartments: 60 credit hours or more and/or 21 or older
If you have any additional questions please contact the Department of University Housing at 940-898-3676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
page last updated 7/1/2015 12:42 PM