skip to content

The University requires that all full-time single undergraduates who have not completed 60 credit hours, who are under the age of 21, and/or who are not veterans of military service, or living with parents or legal guardians within commuting distance, live in University residence halls.

Students wanting to live with a parent or legal guardian can download the "Certificate of Living with Parent or Legal Guardian” (pdf). This form must be notarized.
In rare instances, students with extenuating circumstances and appropriate documentation, upon approval through the appeals process, may be granted a release from the residency requirement. The form "Request for Release from the University Residency Requirement" (pdf) must be completed in its entirety and submitted along with a written explanation and documentation. This form must be notarized.

page last updated 1/26/2015 3:26 PM