Living Learning Communities (LLC) at Texas Woman’s University provide student learning opportunities outside of the classroom that strengthen student intellectual and personal growth. They are designed to integrate curricular and co-curricular experiences that complement and extend classroom learning by fostering faculty and resident interaction that enhances the intellectual and personal development of the residents.
The various communities have been developed around an academic or special interest theme and are structured so that students have a high degree of involvement in the program.
Living Learning Communities
- College of Nursing majors
- College of Health Sciences majors
- College of Arts & Sciences majors
- College of Professional Education majors
- Honors Scholars Program members
- Commuter (students living off campus)
- TWU Serves
- Lead Maroon
Application Process for Living Learning Communities
- If you would like to apply to live in an on campus Living Learning Community please complete the Learning Community portion of the online housing application. Additionally we ask that you answer the following questions in order to place you in a Living Learning Community by completing this short survey, click here. If you plan to commute and would like to apply for an off campus learning community (for commuter students only) please complete the Commuter NET Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the Department of University Housing & Residence Life address indicated below.
- Living Learning Community applications are due no later than, April 1. Applications received after this date will be considered for placement into a Living Learning Community only in the event of a cancelation.
- Living Learning Community applicants are place in a Living Learning Community prior to attending New Student Orientation. Applicants are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation during June.
- For questions about the status of your application, contact the Department of University Housing & Residence Life at 940.898.3590.
If you have additional questions regarding the Living Learning Communities please contact:
Department of University Housing & Residence Life
Texas Woman's University
P.O. Box 425380
Denton, TX 76204-5380
page last updated 6/24/2016 4:43 PM