To apply for admission to the TWU Honors Scholar Program, candidates must
- complete the application
- have been admitted to or have applied for admission to TWU,
- have copies of transcripts on file with TWU
- have copies of SAT or ACT scores on file with TWU, and
- meet eligibility requirements as outlined below.
The program seeks motivated and talented students from a wide variety of backgrounds and majors.
Candidates should generally be able to satisfy at least one of the following requirements:
- a score of 1220 or higher on the SAT (Math +Reading)
- a score of 28 or higher on the ACT
- graduation in the top 5% of high school class,
- a minimum grade point average of 3.5 after 15 hours of college credit at TWU, or
- completion of an honors program at a two-year college
page updated 1/2/2013 11:06 AM