Admission Requiments for MA Programs
- Admission to the TWU Graduate School
- Admission to History and Government
- In addition to the Graduate School's admissions criteria, applicants must meet admission criteria of the Department of History and Government.
- Financial Aid is available.
- Scholarships may be available.
- Teaching and research assistantships may be available.
- Information for international students is available in the TWU Office of International Education.
Admission Requirements for Department of History and Government
- An approved application
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of course work
- Supporting coursework in history and/or government with a miniumum of twelve hours of upper-level undergraduate or graduate courses
- A 3 to 5 page written statement about your career goals and professional development as they relate to our graduate program
- Other supporting information that you deem relevant (optional)
- Statements of purpose should be emailed as attachments to Lynette Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- International students also should consult with the TWU Office of International Education for additional requirements.
page updated 12/10/2014 11:35 AM