Admission Requirements for MA Programs
- Admission to the TWU Graduate School
- Admission to History and Government
- In addition to the Graduate School's admissions criteria, applicants must meet admission criteria of the Department of History and Government.
- Financial Aid is available.
- Scholarships may be available.
- Teaching and research assistantships may be available.
- Information for international students is available in the TWU Office of International Education.
Admission Requirements for Department of History and Government
- An approved application
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 hours of course work
- Supporting coursework in history and/or government with a minimum of twelve hours of upper-level undergraduate or graduate courses
- A professional writing sample demonstrating research in History or Government - this could be a paper prepared for a class
- A current curriculum vitae listing names, addresses and emails of three professional references
- Professional writing sample and curriculum vitae should be emailed as attachments to Lynette Hudson (email@example.com)
- International students also should consult with the TWU Office of International Education for additional requirements.
page updated 9/12/2016 4:49 PM