Not applicable for BAS applicants.
- Apply to TWU. You must be accepted by the University before you can apply to our program.
- Obtain unofficial copies of all college transcripts.
- Verify that your cumulative GPA is at least 2.75.
- Consider program track options and compare your transcript to the course requirements. Mark required courses you have completed.
- Schedule a Health Studies Information Meeting. Contact:
Dr. Roger Shipley
- Bring your transcript and any other pertinent information with you to the meeting.
There are no application deadlines for the traditional program.
page last updated 1/27/2017 2:53 PM