- Apply to TWU. You must be accepted by the University before you can apply to our program.
- Obtain unofficial copies of all college transcripts.
- Verify that your cumulative GPA is at least 3.0 or 2.75 for the BAS degree.
- Take the Accuplacer Test. Accuplacer Writing Score: 82/6 ($10 at your local community college) Effective Fall 2010.
- Complete the Health Studies Online Program application.
- Complete the Readiness for Education At a Distance Indicator (READI) Assessment. Submit the results of your Assessment along with your application.
- Mail or fax everything to:
C. David Infante, Online Academic Advisor
Department of Health Studies
P.O. Box 425499
Denton, TX 76204
The Undergraduate Online Committee will review your transcripts, application form, and learning assessment. You will receive a response concerning your Health Studies Online Program application status within 3 weeks after the deadline date. For more information or to check the status of your undergraduate application, please contact:
David Infante, Academic Advisor
Deadlines for Undergraduate Online Application Submission:
- November 1st for Spring
- March 1st for Summer
- August 10th for Fall
page last updated 4/23/2014 4:24 PM