Please note: Successful completion of an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree in an applied health field is required for admittance to this program.
- Apply to TWU. You must be accepted by the University before you can apply to our program.
- Obtain unofficial copies of all college transcripts.
- Verify that your cumulative GPA is at least 3.0 or 2.75 for the BAS degree.
- Complete the Health Studies Online Program application.
- Complete the Readiness for Education At a Distance Indicator (READI) Assessment. Submit the results of your Assessment along with your application.
- Email everything to:
C. David Infante, Online Academic Advisor
The Undergraduate Online Committee will review your transcripts, application form, and learning assessment. You will receive a response concerning your Health Studies Online Program application status within 3 weeks after the deadline date. For more information or to check the status of your undergraduate application, please contact:
David Infante, Academic Advisor
Preferred Deadlines for Undergraduate Online Application Submission:
- November 1st for Spring
- March 1st for Summer
- May 1st for Fall
page last updated 8/27/2015 10:17 AM