October 18, 2014 Fall Chapter Meeting - Maloof Foundation for Arts and Crafts
Tour at 10 a.m., $15.00 includes a box lunch
Chapter Scholarship Program
Our $1,000 scholarship to a student from California. The tuition of our scholarship recipient is waived the out-of-state tuition fee of approximately $10,000 each year. Make your checks payable to TWU Former Students Association. Click here for the Chapter Scholarship Application...
- Annual donation of $20.00
For more information about the Southern California Chapter events/membership, please contact the following Officers:
- Carol Mitchell email@example.com
- Norma Fulcher
- Ann Nomicos firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dora Guerra Aumann email@example.com
- Mary Strother firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Riggio email@example.com
- Joan Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Event: April 13, 2013
left to right: Lou Carter Keay, Dr. Deborah Tapler (speaker), Carol Mitchell (Pres), front row: Norma Walker, Dora Aumann, Joan Wilson, Norma Fulcher, Mary Strother and not in the picture Tina Jacobson.
Lunch in the Los Angeles area. Program by Dr. Deborah Tapler, faculty member of the TWU College of Nursing faculty, Dallas Center, "Nursing: Past, Present, and Future."
Contactbookwormjw@yahoo.com for details.
page last updated 8/21/2014 3:07 PM