Dates for 2016-2017 Meetings -
- September 10, 2016 - 11:30 AM lunch will be at Milano Restaurant, 11802 Wurzbach Rd. (The Elms Plaza) 493-3611. Pamela Espurvoa Allen will present “Eagles Flight Advocacy and Outreach”.
- November 12, 2016 - 11:30 AM lunch will be at Silo Elevated Cuisine, 434 N. Loop 1604 W. Suite 1106 (Ventura Plaza) 493-3611. Dr. Linda Psalmonds (TWU graduate) will introduce us to her “Children’s Prayer Books”. She will bring some of her books for purchase and we can place pre-orders. If you have children or grandchildren in your life, this might be just the thing to keep in mind for Christmas.
- January 14, 2017 - Debora Kuetzpal Vasquez, M.F.A. (TWU graduate), Assistant Professor and Director of Visual Arts Program at Our Lady of the Lake University and Bianca Sapeta will provide us with a 2-hour step by step instructional art session at Corazones on Fire: Painting with a Cultural Edge art studio, located at Village Shopping Center, 1024 Donaldson Ave. 612-7755. Debora will select an image from a woman artist for us to paint. The session is $35.00. Debora will be donating a portion of the fees to our TWU Scholarship Fund. ---- You can sign up online at their website under the events calendar to purchase your ticket or call the studio. Snacks and drinks will be provided by the SA Alumni chapter but you are welcome to bring wine or any other goodies to share. Let’s have some fun in the midst of dreary January weather. Wear something you don’t mind getting a little paint on! Bring a friend or family member. We must have at least 15 people for this event to be a success.
- March 4, 2017 - 11:30 AM lunch will be at Aldaco’s Mexican Cuisine, 20079 Stone Oak Parkway at Hardy Oak, (Alta Vista Plaza) across from the Mormon Temple, 494-0561. Dr. Timothy Peterson, Chiropractor will present “The Stressed Out Life”.
- May 6, 2017 - 11:30 AM lunch will be at Silo Elevated Cuisine. Dr. Phallon Doss (TWU graduate) Audiologist, will speak about hearing issues.
If you are in need of transportation, please contact one of the officers and we will see that you have a way to attend our meetings. We want each of our members to be able to join us.
For more information about the San Antonio Chapter events/membership, please contact the following Officers:
page last updated 9/23/2016 10:09 AM