2015 FSA Board Election
- three positions are on the Ballot: Secretary, Vice President and Member-at-Large #2.
Biographical Sketches for the Nominees
VOTE HERE - Ballot
FSA adopted new ByLaws effective January 2014.
The Former Students Association is a Chartered Alumni Group of Texas Womans' University as of September, 2012. Any donation to this organization is 100% deductible and makes you an active member. The primary benefit of a FSA membership remains the same: funding scholarships while joining your fellow classmates and graduates in the promotion of Texas Woman’s University and ensuring the value of your TWU degree. Stay in Touch... like us on Facebook
List of life members who contribute annually to the FSA for support and operating expenses -
Who is eligible for membership?
Former students are eligible for an association membership upon making an annual or lifetime donation to the FSA. All TWU FSA memberships include membership in any Chapter of your choosing. The following are the new Donation Levels, all of which help FSA to fund scholarships and assist in supporting the day-to-day operating expenses of our small office. Donate to join!
Recently graduated.... give us a try for a year... complete and send this complimentary form and stay connected...
Maintaining fellowships with other alums that also share the rich standards and strong values of TWU is one of the 10 reasons for joining along with some benefits that are listed below.
- Pioneer Pathfinder ($30 - $49)
- Pioneer Trail-Blazer ($50 - $99)
- Pioneer Builder ($100 - $499)
- Pioneer Pillar ($500 - $999)
- Pioneer Associate - support with any donation
- Founder (Life) ($1000 or more, one life-time payment) this level will participate in the annual sustaining life campaign
Membership Payment Options
- Call 940-898-2586 or 1-866-809-6130 ext 812586 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Fax 940-898-2497 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Mail completed application with payment to P O Box 425795, Denton, TX 76204
- Alumni Services
- Choice Hotel Discounts (click for your discounts)
- Car Rental Discounts (click for your discounts)
- 10% Discount at Follett Bookstore * – Denton campus only
- Membership at TWU Fitness and Recreation Center *- Denton campus only ($95/semester w/$50 app fee)
- Guest Privileges at TWU's Denton, Dallas and Houston Libraries - a Courtesy Card (check-out up to 5 items and access databases )onsite
- 10% Discount on TWU School of the Arts Concerts and Performances *
Top 10 – Priceless Rewards for FSA Membership
- Demonstrate appreciation for the excellent education you received
- Assist current students through the extensive FSA Scholarship Program
- Show pride in your university and its legacy and traditions
- Help FSA sponsor, plan and host the annual Homecoming reunion events
- Contribute to FSA’s annual awards programs: the new Accolades Awards - the Distinguished and the Hallmark Alumni Awards; and Outstanding Students Awards
- Participate by volunteering for FSA-sponsored events and committees
- Help FSA support and strengthen its academic and geographic chapters
- Stay in touch with your university, classmates and department
- Help TWU demonstrate active alumni involvement to the Texas State Legislature and the State Board of Higher Education
- Support FSA’s operational expenses
page updated 4/21/2015 2:33 PM