The Alumni Association is looking to fill new positions on the Board of Directors.
We are looking for a diverse group of volunteer alumni who would be interested in serving on the Board of Directors. Alumni who are committed to TWU and the alumni association and who have a variety of career backgrounds and expertise are needed to create a strong and active board. Do you or someone you know have these qualifications? See the criteria for more information and complete and return the nomination form to the Alumni Association office or email email@example.com.
Key points of the newly reorganized association are:
- All graduates are members of the TWU Alumni Association.
- No dues are required; donations are welcome and accepted.
- Chapters and other TWU alumni groups will continue to exist and be supported by the TWU Alumni Association.
- All current benefits of a life member remain in place, we thank you for your loyal support!
- Association Board members will provide leadership for the new structure.
- The previous Bylaws of the association as amended in 2013
- The approved Bylaws amending the name and structure of the association on August 1, 2016.
Life members contribute annually during the Sustaining Life Campaign. These funds assist the association operating expenses -
To donate through the TWU online "Make A Gift" website, click here : Give to TWU, make your designation as "other" and specify TWU Alumni Assn. Sustaining Life.
Thanks to all our Life Members who contributed last year: here is the ROLL OF HONOR.
- Alumni Services
- Choice & Wyndham Hotel Discounts (click for your discounts)
- Car Rental Discounts (click for your discounts)
- 10% Discount at Follett Bookstore * – Denton campus only
- Membership at TWU Fitness and Recreation Center *- Denton campus only ($95/semester w/$50 app fee)
- Guest Privileges at TWU's Denton, Dallas and Houston Libraries - a Courtesy Card (check-out up to 5 items and access databases )onsite
- 10% Discount on TWU School of the Arts Concerts and Performances *
Priceless Rewards for being an active alumni
- Demonstrate appreciation for the excellent education you received
- Assist current students through the extensive TW AA Scholarship Program
- Show pride in your university and its legacy and traditions
- Help TWU AA sponsor, plan and host the annual Homecoming reunion events
- Contribute to TWU AA’s annual awards programs: the new Accolades Awards - the Distinguished and the Hallmark Alumni Awards; and Outstanding Students Awards
- Participate by volunteering for TWU AA-sponsored events and committees
- Help TWU AA support and strengthen its academic and geographic chapters
- Stay in touch with your university, classmates and department
- Help TWU demonstrate active alumni involvement to the Texas State Legislature and the State Board of Higher Education
page updated 12/5/2016 1:26 PM