Welcome to the TWU Former Students Association
- a 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Corporation
The TWU Former Students Association was organized in 1905 to promote Texas Woman’s University, to raise scholarship funds and to provide opportunities to current and former students and friends of the university for lifelong affiliation and volunteer partnership. Our alumni are actively supporting and volunteering for our programs and events. FSA receives no financial support from the university and has a small office located in the Alumni House on the Denton Campus. Our financial funding is through contributions from our loyal active donors and the FSA Board of Directors works diligently to promote and protect the long traditions and values of TWU.
Read a Letter from the current FSA president regarding FSA's new status with TWU.
- Support our mission - by making a donation. Any donation level help support our activities and raise funds for scholarships, we can't do it without you! If you're a new graduate, sign up for your membership.
- Class Agents - Send your class agent a little update on what you're doing now or find a Facebook group to re-connect you with classmates.
- Geographic and Academic Chapters - Find alums that live in your neighborhood or share your interests, get-togethers and informative meetings
- Update Your Contact Information - FSA values its alumni and wants to bring you the good news about FSA. Submit changes in your contact information so that we may continue to send you the news of FSA. Send us your updates in the following ways: