- ACT/SAT/TAAS, TSI scores
- Final high school transcripts with proof of graduation posted. Please note that only transcripts in original, sealed envelopes will be considered official.
- Any official college or university transcripts with coursework you wish to transfer to TWU
- If you have not submitted your vaccination record, you will need to bring your vaccination record that indicates that you have received the Meningitis Vaccination
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes for two days
- A sweater, as some of the meeting rooms may be cool
- Alarm clock
- Make sure to check the weather forecast for the Denton area during your stay and bring items to accommodate the weather (i.e. : umbrella, poncho, rain boots, etc.)
Please note the university will provide the students with a pillow, blanket, sheets, and towels in their rooms for the night.
page last updated 7/14/2014 5:02 PM