In order to make your orientation the best possible experience, we ask that each student has completed the following items:
- Register for Orientation
- Complete and provide proof of completion of all testing including the TSIA to the University. For Exemption information visit this website.
- Complete the 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)- Priority deadline is March 15, 2014.
- Submit your Bacterial Meningitis shot record. Failure to submit this information prior to orientation could cause a delay in selecting the sources you desire.
- Apply for TWU Housing
- Apply for a Living Learning Community (also for Commuter Students) - Space is Limited!
- Check your TWU email account daily for any updates or additional information that TWU may need for your account.
- Send in all final transcripts and test scores
For more information about any of the items listed above, please visit the following links:
- Registrar's Office and Key registration dates
- Bursar's Office and Payment Information
- Financial Aid Information
page last updated 7/14/2014 5:02 PM