Fitness and Recreation
Fitness and Recreation offers over 100 hours of "free play" each week in the gymnasium. Participants can shoot hoops, play volleyball or organize a pickup game with their friends.
Equipment can be checked out at the front desk with a valid TWU student ID or Fit & Rec membership ID card.
Open Recreation Spring 2016 Scheduled Hours:
Sunday's: Volleyball 7-9pm
Monday's: Dodgeball 7-9pm
Tuesday's: Indoor Soccer 7-9pm
Wednesday's: Volleyball 7-9pm
Thursday's: Indoor Soccer 7-9pm
Available equipment for check out:
- Basketballs (indoor & outdoor men's and women's)
- Volleyballs (indoor & sand)
- Tennis Racquets
- Tennis Balls
- Outdoor Soccerball
Open Recreation Rules
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times. Sneakers must be worn at all times. No open toed or open backed shoes, sandals, boots, stilettos, or high heel shoes.
- Food is not permitted in the gymnasium.
- Water and sports drinks are permitted provided they are in a sealable non-glass container.
- Please keep track of your belongings. Fitness and Recreation Staff are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- The Fitness and Recreation staff on duty has the right to refuse service to any member who violates any rule or regulation, or engages in any verbal and/or physical abuse of the staff or other patrons.
- Equipment may be checked out at the front desk with a valid TWU student ID. Only Fitness and Recreation equipment and balls are allowed in the gym. Any personal equipment is not permitted. Equipment may be checked out in 2 hour increments.
- Equipment can only be returned by the participant who checked it out and TWU ID’s will not be returned to anyone other than the person who checked the equipment out.
- A 30 minute time limit will be enforced for pick-up games.
page last updated Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:57 PM