skip to content

Education Abroad and Domestic Exchange Programs

Students usually participate in education abroad or domestic exchange programs in one of two ways:
  • By paying tuition and fees directly to the school the student is temporarily attending, or
  • By paying tuition and fees at the home school, while taking courses at another school.

Financial aid recipients are able to receive assistance while studying abroad if they continue to be enrolled in an eligible program at Texas Woman's University. The education abroad program must be part of a written contractual agreement between TWU and the participating institution, and the program must be accepted for credit at TWU.

page last updated 11/30/2016 11:26 AM