Viewing Your Award Letter
- Once your awards have been finalized, view a copy of your award letter in your Pioneer Portal through WebAdvisor.
- Click on "Financial Aid Award Letter" to view your award letter and important information. Please review your award letter carefully.
- You may accept or decline all or part of your awards in your Pioneer Portal by accessing the "Accept/Reject My Financial Aid Awards" through WebAdvisor.
- You must accept an award before funds can be disbursed to your university account.
After You Are Awarded
If you are awarded any of the following loans
- Federal Stafford Loans
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students, and
- Graduate Plus Loans
you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note at StudentLoans.gov if you have not already done so. A Master Promissory Note is good for up to 10 years.
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling at StudentLoans.gov each year.
- Students receiving a Federal Perkins Loan or a Federal Nursing Loan will receive a master promissory note in the mail after you are awarded. You must complete Entrance Loan Counseling each year in order to receive payment on the loan.
- All Master Promissory Notes and Entrance loan Counseling must be completed before loans can be disbursed to the student account.
More information is available below:
page last updated 3/11/2014 2:03 PM