Fashion and Textiles Scholarships for 2013-2014
**Congratulations to all of the 2013-2014 Fashion and Textiles Scholarship recipients! Good luck to you during this academic year. Scholarship information for the 2014-2015 academic year should be available in February 2014.
Program scholarships are available to a limited number of students majoring in Fashion Design or Fashion Merchandising each academic year on the basis of achievement and professional promise. Scholarship recipients are expected to be active participants in classes as well as outstanding students. Application forms are available on the TWU home page. Click on TWU Scholarships, Apply Now. Renewal of a specific scholarship or a specific award amount should not be considered automatic. Awards typically range from $100 to $1000.
Scholarship awards through Fashion and Textiles are possible thanks to the generous support from the following sources:
- Richard Brooks Scholarship
- Susie G. Carlisle Endowed Scholarship
- Ruth Adkisson Hare Endowed Scholarship
- Ardella R. Helm Endowed Scholarship
- Joan Mansfield Henkhaus Endowed Scholarship
- Julia Hunter Endowed Scholarship
- Ann Talbot McLemore Endowed Scholarship
- Myrtle Budd Richardson Endowed Scholarship
- Myrtle Budd Richardson Endowed Memorial Award
page last updated 11/15/2013 8:31 AM