Your donations to the Department of Family Sciences, whether it be for the:
- Ron Fannin Scholarship
- Dr. Susan Eitel Memorial Fund
- Glen Jennings Scholarship Fund for First Generation Students
- Brock Family Scholarship
- Family Sciences Discretionary Gift Account
it will only be used as you designate. The Ron Fannin Scholarship supports our future student leaders. Donations made in memory of Dr. Susan Eitel will be used per the family's request. The Glen Jennings Scholarship Fund for First Generation Students awards funds to Family Therapy students who are the first in their family to attend college. The Brock Family Scholarship is awarded to master's students in Family Therapy who have financial need and meet other scholastic requirements. The Family Sciences Discretionary Gift Account supports a variety of ways we strive to reward, encourage, and assist our students with professional development opportunities.
To specifically donate to the Department of Family Sciences, follow these steps:
Click the "Click here to begin the donation process" button above
Under "Donation Information" and next to "Designation" select "Other" from the drop down menu"
Next to "Other" type one of the scholarships named above.
Complete the remaining information then click the "Donate Now" button at the bottom
Why Donate to the Department of Family Sciences?
- To assist in funding activities and events not traditionally supported by state funds.
- To financially support future family sciences practitioners in their studies by helping to fund professional development opportunities which prepare students for scholarly research and formal presentations at local, state and national conferences.
- To develop leadership skills.
- To support the citizens of Texas.
The TWU Department of Family Sciences and students greatly appreciate all donations! Thank you!
page updated 1/3/2017 2:25 PM