Summer: May 23-27
Fall: August 17-19
Pioneer Portal Online Registration - Instructions below:
- On the TWU Home page, click on the link to Pioneer Portal
- Set up your User Name and Password
- Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- Click on Register for Classes under WebAdvisor
- Log into WebAdvisor using your Pioneer Portal username and password
- Click on Students
- Under Registration click on Express Registration
- Enter Course Code and Subject ONLY and click submit
- Select the course for which you want to register and click on its respective (add) link. This will add the course to a temporary list of desired courses much like the Shopping Cart feature on many e-commerce sites.
- To add more courses to your list, select Express Registration and Search For More Courses and repeat steps 8 and 9.
- Click on Register For These Courses to register online. Be sure to notice any messages that appear on the screen at this point.
- To check your class schedule search under Academic Profile and click on My Class Schedule to verify the courses you have registered for.
Once all dual credit enrollments have been received and processed, a TWU roster will be sent to each dual credit teacher for verification of enrollment. Teachers are required to verify and request changes to the roster if student’s TWU dual credit enrollment has changed.
To drop a TWU dual credit course, students must receive approval from their high school counselor AND submit a TWU drop form with all required signatures to the TWU admissions office by the drop deadline. Completed forms can be faxed to 940-898-3081.Dropping the TWU dual credit course at the high school or rearranging a student’s high school schedule does NOT constitute dropping or withdrawing from TWU. All charges and grades will still apply unless the course(s) have been dropped officially through Texas Woman’s University.
page updated 5/9/2013 10:43 AM