Dual Credit Application Procedures
1. Students must return the completed TWU High School Advantage Signature Permission Form to a high school counselor.
- Dual Credit students must fill out permission form for every semester they wish to take courses.
- Student, parent, and school official signatures certify permission for enrollment into the High School Advantage Program. Form can also be obtained from high school counselor.
2. Student must complete the ApplyTexas Freshman application, found at http://www.applytexas.org/.
- Apply as “undecided”
- Only first time dual credit students need to apply
3. A $50 non-refundable application fee (can be done online with ApplyTexas application or mail to TWU, Office of Admissions Processing, PO Box 425649, Denton, TX 76204-5589).
- Application fee may be waived for students who receive free/reduced lunch (contact your high school counselor for additional information about the fee waiver)
4. A recent Official High School Transcript.
- Counselors or other high school officials must send in the Advantage Signature Permission form by the priority deadlines.
May 9th - Deadline to submit TWU High School Advantage Signature Permission Form.
May 30th - Deadline to submit ApplyTexas Application.
August 13th-15th - Course registration
page updated 1/6/2015 2:21 PM