It’s the holiday season again! We all know how exciting and potentially stressful this time can be, and want to introduce the Holiday Gift Program (HGP) as a potential opportunity for students who have children and financial need.
The Holiday Gift Program for students with young families was established several years ago to assist TWU student families with financial needs by providing gifts for their children during the holiday season.
Student Applications are currently closed.
Interested in contributing to the program? You may participate in one of two ways:
1) If you don’t have time to shop or want to avoid the shopping crowds, you can simply make a monetary donation by visiting the Make a Gift Page, choose the “Other” under the designation tab, and write in “Holiday Gift Program”. (For cash donations, please contact Robin Head at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940.898.3863).
2) Please take a moment to fill out the sponsorship application if you would like to Sponsor a Family
Let us know how we can help you.
Lactation room survey
TWU & Denton: A tour with Chancellor Carine Feyten
Parents and Guardians
Parents and guardians, we are thrilled that you and your student have chosen Texas Woman’s University! One thing commuters struggle with is getting involved on campus. Campus involvement is an essential key to students' success at TWU and feeling like they are part of the campus community. You can help your student by getting involved, too! Join our LISTSERV and receive emails about events, activities, and deadlines. Support your commuter by staying informed and getting involved!
To subscribe to (or unsubscribe from) our LISTSERV, follow these steps:
- Send an email to Sympa@lists.twu.edu with the subject line: "Subscribe Pioneer-Family" or "Unsubscribe Pioneer-Family"
- Leave the body of the email blank.
- Within a few minutes, you should receive a subscription/unsubscription confirmation email.