Graduate Program Departmental Requirements
- 3.0 GPA in last 60 hours of college coursework
- UG degree in COMS or leveling coursework
- Must take the GRE-no minimum score
- 1 course in each of the following areas:
statistics, social/behavioral science, physical science, biological science
Students will be provisionally admitted for 2014 if lacking these math and science courses, but the courses must be completed prior to graduation with the Master’s degree.
- While the deadline for submitting materials to Admissions is February 1 for the next academic year, it is recommended to submit this information by January 15.
- GRE will need to be taken by January 1.
Send the following material to the address listed below:
- On-Campus SLP Information Form (available after September 1)
- Essay/letter of intent - No more than 500 words that will be read for content and mechanics. Describe your experiences and goals – why you want to be an SLP, how you got into the field, why you want to attend TWU.
- 3 letters of recommendation using the supplied form (available after September 1) or a written letter.
Texas Woman’s University
P.O. Box 425737
Denton, TX 76204
Attention: Michelle Stapleford
page last updated 5/27/2014 9:52 AM