Technology came to life in a whole new way for Margie Crow this summer, as the Texas Woman’s University graduate student was able to use a “robot” to interact with her professor and classmates face-to-face, despite being 90 miles away from Denton. More about “Communication sciences student attends class via "robot"”...
About the Department
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders prepares a diverse community of students to excel in careers in speech-language pathology and education of the deaf and hard of hearing. We offer a B.S. in Communication Sciences, M.S. in Deaf Education, M.S. in Speech Language Pathology.
Why Choose TWU Communication Sciences?
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized coursework with experiential learning
- Accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Affordable tuition
Careers in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Our undergraduate program prepares students to enter graduate programs/careers in the areas of:
- Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Speech-Language Pathology
Our graduate programs prepare students for exciting and rewarding careers as:
- Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Speech-Language Pathologists