Download Research Poster Templates
Standard Research Poster (TWU Symposium)
Small Research Poster
If not using one of these templates above, please be sure your dimensions are large enough for printing by checking your page setup in PowerPoint.
Make a poster
Download a PowerPoint template below to get started. Remember, copyright law and guidelines will be observed.
Submit a poster
- Email your Powerpoint or PDF poster to email@example.com within 1 week of desired pick up date.
- The Student Creative Arts & Research Symposium poster deadline is two weeks before the Symposium event.
Specific fees and turnaround times vary for individual projects depending on materials and complexity. Turnaround time may be subject to the availability of staff and resources.
Pay for your poster
- Most posters are paid via IDT (Interdepartmental Transfers). Your department must agree to cover the cost of the printing and provide an account number to bill.
- Creative Arts Symposium posters
An account number will not be required for Symposium prints. If you have been accepted to present at the Student Creative Arts & Research Symposium, please be sure to note that in your email. (See information about Symposium Poster Presentations.) The print-ready poster file should be submitted to CFEGraphics@twu.edu.
Pick up your poster
- Posters and signage will be available for pick up in Stoddard Hall 306.
- Please sign and leave the invoice before taking your poster.
Please direct inquiries and printing orders to: CFEgraphics@twu.edu
Page last updated 8:23 AM, April 21, 2016