Why Schedule a Job Search Appointment?
- Helps you take control of your career path.
- Enables you to become more self-aware and focused; receive answers to your job search.
- Helps to increase motivation and self-confidence, and eliminate potentially destructive behavior.
- Helps with finding job opportunities; receive major-related job search websites and company information.
- Enhances online networking abilities and discovers opportunities on the Internet.
- Helps you market yourself, showcase your abilities and attract potential employers; have your resume critiqued by a professional Career Services staff member.
To schedule an appointment with a Career Connections Center staff member, please call (940)898-2950.
page updated 8/23/2016 3:01 PM