- Helps to reduce your stress and anxiety about interviewing.
- Helps to boost your self-confidence and eliminate potentially destructive behavior.
- Provides constructive feedback in a low-stress environment.
- Helps you prepare for behavioral-based interview questions.
We offer InterviewStream for all of our students needing assistance with interviewing skills! We ask that all students make use of this online program before scheduling a mock interview appointment.
InterviewStream is an online program that simulates the interview experience, and allows you to practice your interviewing skills anywhere, anytime.
• Record, review, and retry at your own pace
• Watch, assess, and share interviews: Review your responses and share via email
• Choose from over 6,000 questions or select a pre-defined question set
• Watch video clips from interview experts on pointers and tips
You will need a computer, internet access, and a webcam to get started.
To get started:
1. Access InterviewStream by visiting www.twu.interviewstream.com
2. Click 'Create Account' in the upper right corner of the page to create a free account.
3. A registration screen will pop up: Enter your name, TWU email address* (which will be used as your username to login), create a password and then click, 'Register.'
* TWU Alumni: please enter your TWU Alumni email address for authentication purposes.
4. Click 'Conduct Interview' to get started with the interview.
5. Click on 'Customize your own interview questions', or select 'General Interview.'
6. You are now ready to begin practicing your interview skills!
Drop By Hours
We now offer drop-by career advising hours! Come by and meet one-on-one with Career Connections Center staff to get answers to your career-related questions, including questions about the interviewing process. Please drop by on:
- Tuesdays, 12pm-2pm
- Wednesdays, 10am-12pm
- Thursdays, 2:30pm-4:30pm
No appointment needed. Service is on a first-come, first served basis.
If you have tried InterviewStream but still feel that you need an appointment for a one-on-one mock interview or a telephone mock interview with a Career Connections Center staff member, please call the Career Connections Center at 940-898-2950.
page updated 5/26/2016 11:40 AM