TWU Career Services hosts a total of 9 Career Days during the Fall and Spring semesters on all TWU campuses - Denton, Dallas and Houston.
- Available positions may include full-time, part-time, internship/ co-op or volunteer.
- Employers from government, business, health organizations, school districts and the nonprofit sector are available to talk with students about career opportunities.
- Provides students and alumni the opportunity to visit with a variety of employers and organizations to obtain valuable information regarding career opportunities.
- Students are encouraged to begin networking early in their career planning and Career Days are an excellent start.
- Students and Alumni that participate in Career Days are encouraged to Dress for Success and to bring an ample number of resumes for distribution.
TWU Career Days
Health Professional Career Day - Houston Center
When: Monday, February 9th, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Majors: Nursing, Occupational Therapy, & Physical Therapy
Nursing & Healthcare Administration Career Day - Dallas Center
When: Monday, February 23rd, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Majors: Nursing and Healthcare Administration
Professional Career Expo - Denton Campus - Hubbard Hall
When: Wednesday, March 4th, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Majors: Majors & Minors
Education Career Day (Joint with UNT) - UNT Coliseum
When: Friday, April 10th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Open to TWU/UNT students and alumni only
Bright Horizons Medical City Dallas
Date: December 18, 2014
Location: 7701Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75230
Time: 4:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
page last updated 12/18/2014 3:08 PM