Basic Employment Student Training (B.E.S.T.)
Are you the best candidate for the job?
B.E.S.T. is a fun and interactive training program tailored to help you start developing the skills you need for career success.
The training is designed to help students grow in on-campus positions, but students wanting to grow regardless of job location would also benefit from participating.
The training will cover:
- Developing effective communication and customer service skills
- Building good time management and organizational skills
- Work Ethic/Dress Code/Getting Paid
2014 Session dates & times:
- Jan. 17 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Jan. 24 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
- Jan. 31 10:00am-12-00pm ASB 101
Call Career Services at 940-898-2950 to sign up for a session!
page last updated 3/11/2014 2:49 PM