Blackboard® (Bb) is an easy to use online course delivery and management system. Using Blackboard's graphical point-and-click interface, instructors can incorporate learning materials from word processing, audio & video, spread sheets, and presentation files without learning HTML.
For instructors, Blackboard makes it easy for you to post your course materials online for your students to access. For example, instructors can post their syllabus, lecture notes, photos, grades.
- Online File Exchange Digital file exchange)
- Online Testing and surveys
- Post Announcements
- Communication Tools (email, discussion board, chat)
- Threaded Discussions
- Have online asynchronous and synchronous discussions
- Real-time Chat and whiteboard
- Post PowerPoint presentations
- Group web pages for student team projects
page updated 8/19/2015 4:53 PM