The Edible Car Contest is presented by the College of Arts and Sciences and the Mathematics and Computer Science department. The contest is open to teams in grades 6th -12th and TWU students. Cash prizes totaling $600 will be awarded.
- To apply, complete the Application Form [pdf] (will be available early 2014)
- All applications and fees must be received by 5pm, February 21, 2014.
- All applications must be received by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 21, 2014, contain the team deposit of $24 and a release form for each team member. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Checks payable to Texas Woman's University.
- Submit forms and payment to:
TWU Edible Car Contest
PO Box 425437
Denton, TX 76204
Online Payment (will be available early 2014)
Remember to submit application forms after payment!
Rules, Deadlines & Judging Criteria
Anna Bussart, Project Coordinator
Awards & Past Winners
page last updated 6/18/2013 10:03 AM