Join us Friday, February 20th, 2015 for our 17th Annual Edible Car Contest!available here (.pdf) for distribution!
- Application forms are now available! 2015 ECC Application Forms (.pdf)
- All applications and fees must be received by 5:00 pm, February 13, 2015.
- All applications and payments must be received complete by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 13, 2015. To be considered complete, applications must contain a release form for each team member and the team entry fee of $24. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Checks payable to Texas Woman's University.
- Submit forms and payment to:
TWU Edible Car Contest
PO Box 425437
Denton, TX 76204
- You may also submit forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (940) 898-3366
- Online Payment will be available January 2015.
- Application forms AND payments of $24 per team must be received with confirmation prior to the event. Payment WILL NOT be accepted on the day of the event.
Rules, Deadlines & Judging Criteria
- The 2015 Edible Car Contest takes place between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Friday, February 20th.
- Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 10:00 a.m. All teams MUST be checked in by the 10:00 am deadline. We strongly recommend arriving early.
- After check-in, students will have time to assemble or make adjustments to their cars at their team table before lining up for judging.
- Judging takes place between 10:00 a.m. and around 12:00 p.m. Then, there will be a short break (30-45 minutes), during which we will provide some refreshments for the students. Afterwards, the winners will be announced and will accept their prizes.
- Please note: although some refreshments will be provided, we recommend that students bring a sack lunch or visit one of nearby restaurants in Denton. Most on-campus restaurants will close by 1:30 p.m. on Friday.
Anna Ryan, Project Coordinator
email@example.com or 940.898.3325
Awards & Past Winners
page last updated 11/21/2014 11:08 AM