We now have a TWUBA e-mail address! Please send e-mails to TWUBA at TWUBAlumni@twu.edu
Texas Woman’s University Black Alumni (TWUBA) seeks to connect/reconnect the rich history of the Black Alumni at TWU by creating a sense of community. TWUBA strives to be an inclusive association of African American, Caribbean, African, or Black descendent TWU alumni, faculty, and staff. Membership in TWUBA is open to all who support its mission. This organization supports the mission of Texas Woman's University, the mentoring of current students, and the provision of funds for a scholarship endowment to benefit students of color.
- The TWU Black Alumni Heritage Scholarship Brunch is scheduled for 9/17/2016 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. The brunch will be held in the Banquet Room at Hubbard Hall, Denton campus.
- Elyze Davis, 2009/BS, Government, Missouri City, TX
- Dianne Randolph, 1969/BS & 1971/MA, Music,
- Eva Poole, 1974/BA & 1976/Masters, Library Science, Denton, TX
- Glinda Shaffer, 1984/BS & 1989/MA, Health Studies, McKinney, TX
- Tawana McGowan, 2011/BGS, Plano, TX
Anyone who wishes to become involved with this organization can contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. TWUBA welcomes you to our group!
Alisa Simmons (pdf)
Executive Committee MembersExecutive Committee Members
- President - Deborah Whitlock Peoples
- Vice President - Shanetra Brown Armstrong
- Secretary - Kimberly Gay
- Treasurer - Dominique Clayton
- History and Archives
- Network and Social
Find out what is going on with TWUBA by joining our community on Facebook. Search Facebook for TWU Black Alumni.
page last updated 8/24/2016 2:10 PM