Chancellor's Alumni Excellence Award
The Chancellor's Alumni Excellence Award, which is given once a year, recognizes TWU graduates for exceptional accomplishment in a career field and/or public service. Recipients are honored permanently on a recognition wall in the foyer of Hubbard Hall on the TWU-Denton campus. Selection for the award is determined by a committee of university faculty, administrators, alumni, and students. Honorees for this award are invited to one of the TWU campus locations within a year of their selection to share their expertise and experiences with faculty and students.
- Dr. Beverly Huston Sgro - 2016
Dr. Kathy Robinson - 2015
Holly A. Williams - 2014
Holly A. Williams Award Reception
Dr. Nancy Moody - Fall 2013
Dr. Nancy Moody's Award Reception
Dr. Deneese Jones - Spring 2013
Dr. Deneese Jones Award Reception
Dr. Maggie Richards - Fall 2012
Dr. Maggie Richards Award Reception
Dr. Anngienetta Johnson - Spring 2012
Dr. Anngienetta Johnson Award Reception & Classroom Visit
Pat Costner - Fall 2011
Pat Costner's Award Reception
How to Nominate
Purpose of the Award
To recognize exceptional career and/or public service achievements by TWU graduates
Frequency of the Award
The award may be presented annually
Exceptional achievement in career field and/or public service which may include:
- A distinguished record of professional accomplishments within chosen career field and its affiliations
- A demonstrated record of service, bettering the lives of others
- National or international leadership, recognition and/or contributions in career field or public service
Recipients must agree to:
- Have their story used in the promotion and marketing of TWU
- Return to one of the TWU campus locations to speak to students and faculty.
- The recipients will be honored permanently on a recognition wall in the Foyer of Hubbard Hall.
- Recipients agree to have their story used in the promotion and marketing of TWU and to be invited to campus to speak to students and faculty.
- An attractive Lucite award appropriate for display will be given to each honoree.
- The Chancellor or Chancellor’s Representative will present the award to each recipient during the campus visit or at another appropriate venue.
- Complete the nomination form
- Include a statement of nomination which is not more than one page in length
- Attach a biography, resume or other appropriate career related information
- Submit the form
Office of Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 425725
Denton, TX 76204-5725
OR Fax: 940-898-3877
OR E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
page last updated 1/17/2017 8:01 AM