How To Apply
An offer of admission from TWU is valid for one academic year (fall to summer, spring to fall, or summer to spring), if the applicant has not attended another institution. If an accepted applicant does not attend during their admission period, they must re-apply, pay the application fee and submit the appropriate credentials.
Students who have attended TWU in the past as an undergraduate student may be eligible for undergraduate re-admission. Readmission applicants are expected to meet the regular criteria for transfer admission. Former students must submit:
- An updated ApplyTexas application for transfer admission.
- An official transcript from each institution attended since his/her last enrollment at TWU, if applicable, and
- pay the application fee.
Admissions is granted for not more than one academic year. Accepted applicants who do not attend the University during their period of admission must reapply.
Graduate students previously enrolled at TWU and who want to return to their graduate studies should follow the instructions below:
- If you have been enrolled in graduate work at TWU during the last two calendar years and if you wish to re-enroll in the same program with the same status as before, contact your major department for academic advising. If the department approves your reenrollment and if you are otherwise eligible to re-enroll, you can register for classes using the Pioneer Portal.
- If you have not been enrolled at any time during the previous two calendar years, you must apply for readmission.
- Apply to TWU at ApplyTexas.org for graduate admission preferably at least two months prior to registration; and
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university you have attended since you were last enrolled at TWU.
- If you wish to change your program of study or status, from non-degree seeking to degree seeking, for example, fill out a new application and meet all requirements for your new program of study or status.
page updated 7/24/2014 12:22 PM