Houston Center Open House: January 31, 2015
Registration will open in mid-December 2014!
Open House Agenda:
- 8:00 -8:30 a.m. - Check-in & Registration
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Session I Admissions/Financial Aid/Student Services
- 10:00 am - 12:00pm - Session II Academic Preview with Faculty
- 11:00 a.m - 12:00 pm - Optional Campus Tours
Who should attend the Open House at the Houston Center?
- Transfer students in Nursing and Health Studies (upper-level only)
- Graduate students in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and the Executive MBA Program.
An Open House is not the same as New Student Orientation. If you have already been accepted to TWU and are planning to attend the upcoming semester, please call Deborah Unruh with the Office of Student Life at (713) 794-2157 or visit the Houston New Student Orientation website. There is no opportunity to register for classes at Open House.
- Continental Breakfast
- Student panel discussions
- Campus tours
- Academic preview with faculty
- Information Sessions on:
- Financial Aid
- University Housing
- Student Life
- Win a $1,000 award for Fall and Spring 2015-2016 tuition and fees!
page last updated 11/25/2014 10:01 AM