The next Open House at the Houston Center is:
- Saturday Feb 2, 2013
Preregistration has now closed for this event. Onsite registration is welcome!
Open House Agenda:
- 8:00 -8:30 a.m. - Check-in & Registration
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Session I Admissions/Financial Aid/Student Services
- 10:00 am - 12:00pm - Session II Academic Preview with Faculty
- 11:00 a.m - 12:00 pm - Optional Campus Tours
Who should attend the Open House at the Houston Center?
- transfer students in Nursing and Health Studies (upper-level only)
- graduate students in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and the Executive MBA Program.
An Open House is not the same as New Student Orientation. If you have already been accepted to TWU and are planning to attend the upcoming semester, please call Deborah Unruh with the Office of Student Life at (713) 794-2157 or visit the Houston New Student Orientation website. There is no opportunity to register for classes at Open House.
- Continental Breakfast
- Student panel discussions
- Campus tours
- Academic preview with faculty
- Information Sessions on:
- Financial Aid
- University Housing
- Student Life
- Win a $1,000 award for Fall and Spring 2012-13 tuition and fees!
REGISTER NOW for the February 2, 2013 Open House at the TWU Houston Center.
page last updated 5/23/2013 3:34 PM