Open House TWU Houston Center: September 26, 2015
Open House Agenda:
- 8:00 -8:30 a.m. - Check-in & Registration
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Session I Admissions/Financial Aid/Student Services
- 10:00 am - 12:00pm - Session II Academic Preview with Faculty
- 11:00 a.m - 12:00 pm - Optional Campus Tours
Who should attend the Open House at the Houston Center?
- Transfer students interested in Nursing and 100% Online Health Studies and General Studies programs (upper-level only)
- Graduate students interested in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and the Executive MBA Program.
An Open House is not the same as New Student Orientation. If you have already been accepted to TWU and are planning to attend the upcoming semester, please call Deborah Unruh with the Office of Student Life at (713) 794-2157 or visit the Houston New Student Orientation website. There is no opportunity to register for classes at Open House.
- Continental Breakfast
- Student panel discussions
- Campus tours
- Academic preview with faculty
- Information Sessions on:
- Financial Aid
- University Housing
- Student Life
- Win a $1,000 award for Fall and Spring 2016-2017 tuition and fees!
page last updated 8/24/2015 10:50 AM