Graduate & Professional Fair: Oct. 13, 2014
Free for prospective graduate students
The Graduate & Professional Fair is free for prospective graduate students and no registration is required.
Graduate school representatives must register
Graduate school representatives REGISTER ONLINE by September 26, 2014.
3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
"Graduate School: The Guide to Getting In",
by Dr. Samuel Wheeler, Assistant Director of Admissions
(Academic Conference Tower [ACT] 301)
Graduate and Professional School Fair
(Bell Avenue and Administration Drive)
Come Learn About
- Graduate and Professional programs
available at universities in Texas and out of state
- Graduate school requirements
- Applicable exams needed
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Enter to win a $1000 TWU Graduate Student Award for Fall and Spring 2015-2016 tuition and fees! (Award winner will be contacted on October 14, 2014)
Questions? Contact Us Today
- Email: WheelerSR@twu.edu
- Call: 940/898-3605 or 940/898-3188
page last updated 9/12/2014 10:44 AM