Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
Register for first-year student orientation
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit the Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF).
- Accept any financial aid awarded through Pioneer Portal.
- Visit Applying for Scholarships at TWU for more information.
Apply for housing
- View the Residency Requirements.
- View the Room Rates.
- Join a Living Learning Community.
- Complete the Housing Application.
This is the only TWU system with a separate login, so remember this username and password.
Read more at the Student Health Services Meningitis page.
Know your TSI requirements
Submit final transcripts
Send final transcript with high school graduation date to Admissions Processing.
Search the A-Z Index.
Page last updated 4:53 PM, January 10, 2017