Create your Portal Account:
Your Pioneer Portal allows you to track your application status and view documents received and/or still missing.
Please take a moment to create your account.
(If you already have a portal account, skip this step)
- Go to https://portal.twu.edu/createaccount.asp
- Your SSN and birth date must match what you provided on your application.
- If you did NOT provide your SSN on your application then use your student ID number.
- Fill out the form and click the ‘Create My Account’ button.
- After successfully creating your account, your username will be displayed.
- Please take care to remember the username and password.
Log in to WebAdvisor:
- Go to https://webadvisor.twu.edu/
- Click ‘Login’ in the upper right corner.
- Enter the username and password you created in the steps above.
- Click Submit.
- Click the blue rectangle labeled ‘Applicants’.
- Click any of the links to view your information.
Admissions Processing must receive all required application materials BEFORE we can process your application file.
- Check for missing documents: Log in to WebAdvisor "My Documents" under the Communication heading
Check application status: Log in to WebAdvisor in "Admission Status" under the Admission Information heading.
Questions about the application processing, please contact:
Office of Admissions Processing (940) 898-3076 OAP@twu.edu
For technical assistance, please contact:
Technology Service Desk (940) 898-3971 email@example.com
page updated 7/3/2015 12:19 PM