- Susan Adams, associate professor of counseling and development, received the 2012 Distinguished Service Award from The Association for Adult Development and Aging.
- Physical therapy professor Mary Thompson received the 2012 Joan Mills Award, the highest honor presented by the American Physical Therapy Association (ATPA), Section on Geriatrics.
- Sandra Cesario, professor of nursing, received the 2012 Distinguished Professional Service Award from the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), the highest honor given by the organization.
- Niki Fogg and Jennifer Wilson are among three nursing faculty in the nation to receive 2011 Novice Faculty Teaching Awards fro the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
- Mary Frances Baxter, associate professor of occupational therapy, was among only 21 professionals in the nation named to the 2011 American Occupational Therapy's Association (AOTA) Roster of Fellows.
Cynthia Maguire, senior lecturer in chemistry and biochemistry, is one of only nine educators in the U.S. elected as a 2012-2013 SENCER (Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities) Leadership Fellow.
page last updated 11/16/2012