I will be providing several Academic II Reporting Information Sessions beginning tomorrow and during next week. They are listed below. Alternatively, you may schedule an appointment to meet with me individually if you wish to do so.
- Friday, October 18th from 12:00-1:00 p.m. [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD 8400, & Houston IHSH 3310]
- Monday, October 21st from 12:00-1:00 p.m. [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD3514, & Houston IHSH 7116]
- Wednesday, October 23rd, from 4:00-5:00 p.m. [Denton SH 308, Dallas IHSD 3510, & Houston IHSH 3310]
The Office of Academic Assessment plans to conduct workshops throughout the 2013-14 academic year on a variety of topics that may focus on the following:
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Developing Rubrics
- Institutional Improvement Reporting & Planning
- Best Practices in Academic Assessment
- Establishing Inter-rater Reliability
- Integrated Course Design
- Curriculum Development
- Other Topics of Interest to Faculty, Department Chairs, Directors, & Staff
Workshops can be developed for university-wide participation or tailored to meet individual academic unit needs. These professional development opportunities are available for Denton, Dallas, and Houston Campuses.
You are encouraged to send any ideas for workshop topics or to request a particular workshop for a group, department, etc. to Terry Senne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940)-898-3029.
page last updated 10/21/2013 2:27 PM