|Saturday, May 30, 2015||TSIA/Accuplacer||ASB 211||8:30a||9:00a||
|Monday, June 8, 2015 - Open to students attending June 9-10th Orientation session ONLY||TSIA||MCL/MegaLab||8:00a||8:30a||4:00p|
|Thursday, June 11, 2015 - Open to students attending the June 12th Transfer Orientation session ONLY||TSIA||MegaLab||8:30a||9:00a||4:00p|
|Monday, June 15, 2015 - Open to students attending June 16-17th Orientation session ONLY||TSIA||MCL/MegaLab||8:00a||8:30a||4:00p|
|Saturday, June 20, 2015||TSIA/Accuplacer||ASB 211||8:30a||9:00a||4:00p|
|Monday, June 22, 2015 - Open to students attending June 23-24 Orientation session ONLY||TSIA||MCL/MegaLab||8:00a||8:30a||4:00p|
|Saturday, July 11, 2015||TSIA/Accuplacer||ASB 211||8:30a||9:00a||4:00p|
|Friday, July 17, 2015||TSIA/Accuplacer||ASB 211||8:30a||9:00a||4:00p|
|Saturday, July 25, 2015||TSIA/Accuplacer||ASB 211||8:30a||9:00a||4:00p|
*Students may leave as soon as testing is completed.
Payment Information and What to Bring
- You must register and pay online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment. NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE - do not register in advance for test dates that you do not intend to be present for.
- The cost of the test is $10 per subject; total for all three subjects is $30.
- Registration will close at noon the day prior to the test date or once the test session has reached capacity.
- Bring 2 forms of photo ID (student ID is preferable), your email confirmation (TSI students please bring Pre-Assessment Survey Confirmation), and a few pencils. No calculators allowed; a calculator will be provided when available. Individuals more than 30 minutes late will not be permitted in the testing room.
- Campus map
- For more information or additional score reports please call (940) 898-3309.
Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA)
- In accordance with the Texas Education Code for the Texas Success Initiative (TSI), new students, unless exempt, must be tested to assess readiness for freshman level work in reading, writing, and mathematics prior to enrolling in college-level coursework. Effective fall 2013 non-exempt students will be required to complete the new TSI Assessment. Transfer students must submit test scores or demonstrate TSI compliance through coursework.
- The TSIA is a lengthy exam. Please be prepared to allot approximately 1.5-3 hours per test section. Students attempting all three test sections will be excused for lunch. Please consider packing a lunch or taking advantage of our on campus dining options.
- Students may give TWU permission to retrieve offical TSI scores from other institutions by completing the TSI Assessment Score Release Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scores can only be retrieved if the form is completed in its entirety.
- TSI Information, Exemptions, Pre-Assessment Activity, and REGISTRATION
- TSI Requirements for Dual Credit Students
TWU will continue to offer Accuplacer testing for teacher certification purposes and for students who entered a Texas institution of higher education prior to fall 2013.
Accuplacer Writing: If you pass one portion of the writing test (Sentence Skills or Essay) you would only need to retest on the portion that you did not pass. Please let us know when you arrive for testing which portion of the writing test you need.
page last updated 5/26/2015 4:54 PM